Sign up free
Manufacturers from N/A, N/A, France
1950 : André Lavigne establishes Aluminor, to manufacture camera shutters, in a former olive oil warehouse near the port of Nice.
1951 : First as a subcontractor, then with its own products, the company grows and develops into manufacturing lighting appliances.
1974 : Establishment of the headquarters and workshop in Contes over a surface of 3000 m². It is also the first time Aluminor exports to
1984: The development of halogen lighting brings forth the addition of 1000 m² for the surface finishing.
1988: The first ERP is set up, along with the addition of 1500 m² of stocking.
1991: Construction of a new building of 3000 m², as well as 500 m² of up-to-date offices.Creation of a new department focused on plastics.
2000 : Important investment in a embossing press line; setting up of a more-performing ERP.
N/A, N/A, France