We have the solutions to build the future you imagine
A chemicals specialist at the service of construction materials, CHRYSO has tripled its turnover over the past decade to become an international leader active in more than 70 countries by means of its 15 subsidiaries around the world. CHRYSO provides its customers - cement manufacturers, concrete plants, precast manufacturers, and construction companies - with its formulation expertise and knowledge of construction materials.
Our ambition: to be a lever for our customers' development
Customer service, the number 1 priority
Our major asset: production plants close to customers and an international network of technical, logistics and sales experts in order to meet our customers' needs.
• an integrated logistics chain
• tailor-made solutions;
• daily technical support in each country;
• field tests and laboratory tests
• reliable and effective measurement equipment
• many other quality services.
Innovation is an integral part of our DNA
In order to make one third of its turnover from the sale of products under five years old, every year CHRYSO invests almost 4% of its turnover in R&D. The international R&D centre in Sermaises (south of Paris, France), is the spearhead of this strategy which is also based on:
• control over the design and production of our own new generation polymers,
• a network of 21 local laboratories which work to meet our customers' needs,
• scientific and technical collaboration within the CHRYSO and Materis groups,
• customer partnerships and joint developments with our key suppliers, and academic partnerships with universities from around the world.
Sustainable development at the heart of our priorities
Sustainable development is a management system for the CHRYSO group, which has a double ambition:
• to be exemplary in the management of its operations, as much in France as in India,
• to make our productions and solutions levers for the green revolution needed in building materials.