Design Plus believes in creating environments that are contemporary, multi-layered and sensitive to contextual conditions. We have evolved from a post-modern idiom to current didactic and vibrant global needs with exchanges of varying information at the root; from a unitary client to an organized development sector.
Here at Design Plus we strive to develop environmentally and morphologically responsible designs within market and programmatic pressures and attempt to overlap our goals with our clients’.
As an active part of the growing architectural culture, Design Plus continues to evolve technically, aesthetically, theoretically and technologically. Design Plus today comprises of an immediate team of Architects, Interior Designers and Vizualisers. The networked studio environment, demonstrates proficiency in novel designing, modeling and research techniques.
01. USIS & AWWA Institute, Hostel and Library block for the Indian Army.
02. Punjab National Bank Pavilion, Exhibition Ground, 1979-80.
03. Housing Development, for Meerut Develop ment Corporation, Bagempul, Meerut.
04. Three Star Hotel Complex, for Nagaland In dustrial Corporation, Kohima, 1982-85
05. 436 Dwelling units, for HEWO, at Surajkund- Faridabad road, 2004
06. IT Building, for The House of Pearl, at Gur gaon, 2007
07. Residential School at Hanumangarh, 2010 08. National Museum of Statistics at University of
09. AISAA 2011 for NATCO Head Office, NOIDA [All India Stone Architectural Award].
10. Silvassa institute of Higher Learning, Silvassa, 2012
11. Transport Nagar, Silvassa, 2012