Manasc Isaac is a 60-person integrated architectural and engineering and interior design firm focused on outstanding sustainable buildings.
Our team’s journey began with designing high-performance buildings in Canada’s Arctic 30 years ago. Since then, Manasc Isaac has translated the knowledge we developed working in extreme climates into a commitment to be frugal with resources while creating great environments for people.
Living on the leading edge of green building technologies, we have achieved many firsts including:
- Alberta's first C-2000 green building
- Alberta's first LEED certified project
- First LEED Gold building in the Arctic
- Edmonton's first LEED Silver building
- First rebuild following Slave Lake's 2011 wildfire
- targeting the first Living Building Challenge petal-certified project in Alberta
Numerous awards including the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada Innovation Award, the Brilliant Building Award and the Governor General’s Award speak to the quality of our work.
One of our passions is the reimagine initiative, which aims to refresh existing buildings on the inside and out. We lead the way in utilizing the latest technologies to transform aging buildings into healthy, beautiful and financially viable assets for owners and occupants alike.