NOW Biuro Architektoniczne was established in 1989. Two architects are owners of the office: architect Włodzimierz Nowakowski and arch. Andrzej Owczarek, who before the founding of NOW already had many years of design and implementation practice. Since 1989, Biuro Architektoniczne NOW has been constantly developing and expanding its design activities and accomplishments . At the moment, he employs over a dozen architects and constructors, he constantly cooperates with many companies and specialists from various industries.
NOW's office offers and performs:
- Advising and identifying relevant properties for the needs of the investment
- Development analyzes of projects of various scale and functions
- Technical consultancy and service in obtaining approvals of new technologies and
- Study projects and concepts
- Trace documentation according to FIDIC methodology
- Technical documentation of urban and architectural designs and interiors with a set of
industry studies of objects of various scale and functions
- Expertise and economic and technical analysis
- Investor service implementation
- Computer visualizations of designed objects
- National and international competition designs to deepen technical and technological
knowledge of international standards for such venues as showrooms, multifunctional
rooms, libraries, etc.
Among the many projects carried out and implemented, there were also several for foreign investors located both in Poland and abroad. These projects were carried out by NOW from the concept stage to technical projects and supervision over implementation. As part of the projects, we cooperated and conducted industry coordination with specialist offices from Germany, Austria, France, the Netherlands, Slovenia, Croatia, Great Britain, Russia and Japan. Among the projects completed and currently being implemented, many relate to modern shopping, service, office and industrial facilities with a standard suitable for the Investor's needs. In the valuation of project work, the Bureau uses the price list of the Association of Polish Architects and in each case individually negotiates with the investor. Office, except general insurance,