Pietro Carlo Pellegrini, was born in 1957, in Lucca. His studies were carried out in Rome and Pescara, in 1983 he received his degree in Architecture.
He has taught at IUAV(University Institute of Architecture of Venice). In 2000 he was commissioned as a professor from the Faculty of Architecture at the Delft University of Technology. In 2006, he was a lecturer at the European School of Urban Architecture, based in Naples.
Currently he is professor of design at the Faculty of Architecture in Ferrara and Geneva and director of the post-master "MASP - the project of public space” in Lucca.
Since 2005 he has been in charge of the architecture department at the school La Sterpaia.
In 2002 he was invited to exhibition Lonely Living at the Biennial in Venice. In the years 2001 and 2002 he participated in each of the touring exhibition signs of the ninth century.
In 2004 he was invited to the IX Review International Architecture Biennial in Venice.
In 2006 he was invited by the Foundation annals of architecture and the city of Naples to the exhibition 20.06 Overview of Italian architecture.