Surprisingly quiet: the Close-Motion® technology
How quiet a door closer can be? With the innovative Close-Motion® technology from ASSA ABLOY, doors glide practically silently and completely reliably into the latched status. In simple terms, this means that the door initially closes quickly, is softly damped and is finally pulled reliably closed. The best thing is Close-Motion® minimizes the maintenance requirements and removes the need for complicated adjustments on the door closer.
Hotels, hospitals and apartment buildings in particular are faced with the challenge of creating a pleasant, quiet atmosphere despite the noisy environment. Self-closing doors in heavily frequented entrance and exit areas, staircases, corridors and rooms are a massive source of noise here. The closing and opening forces are often too high and prove to be difficult obstacles for children, more elderly residents or guests carrying luggage. Close-Motion® was developed with these problems in mind. Close-Motion® helps to achieve quiet, as well as a pleasant closing comfort.
Once Close-Motion® is in, noise simply stays outside.
• The door closes quickly and practically silently
• Optimal damping when moving into the closing position
• The door is reliably pulled closed against the seal
• Improved closing function in wind pressure, draughts, suction
• Appealing design through integration in the door closer housing
• Suitable for single and double-leaf doors
• No regular adjustments required
• Minimizes the danger of crushing for fingers
This story is available in multiple languages