Approved fastening element for the planned retro-fitting of medium heavy to heavy attachments to ETICS facades.
The EJOT Iso-Corner is an installation angle made of polyurethane hard foam for the planned attachment of add-on parts to ETIC Systems. Together with an anchor set that is tuned to the substrate, as well as an EJOT Delta PT 100 screw for fastening the attachment in the support element, this results in a perfectly coordinated fastening system on the installation angle.
Application examples: Railings, Guardrails, Window and sliding shutters, Consoles, f.e. for air conditioning Units.
- Load application with a distance up to 20 mm to the installation surface (bridging of non-load-bearing layers e. g. plaster)
- High reliability and load-carrying capacity with this building authorities approved System
- Reduces cold bridging through thermal decoupling
- Cut to length at the job site – the perfect daptation to the Surface
- Fixing the attachment with direct assembly: pre-drill / screw in / done
- Variable screw position and number for highest flexibility
Approved fastening element for retro-fitting medium-heavy to heavy attachments to ETICS facades
EJOT Iso-Bar is a thermally separated fastener with an M12 metric neck thread, made of stainless steel and additional sealing element. It is anchored using injection mortar and it can be fixed into concrete as well as into solid and perforated brick.
Application examples: Awnings, Porch Roofs, Consoles, f.e. for air conditioning Units, Trellises
- - Low classified thermal bridge effect
- - Subsequent, flexible Installation
- - Can be cut to length on site to suit the conditions of the Substrate
- - Permanent seal against moisture - driving rain test according to DIN EN 12155
- - Expansion-pressure free installation