MORTEX - micro-overlay with a “polished concrete” look
Mortex is a mineral micro-mortar developed by Beal 25 years ago. Originally purely functional and technical, Mortex was primarily used for cellar lining, tanks waterproofing, and later swimming pools.
About a 15 years ago, Beal launched a coloured version of this coating with many technical and aesthetic benefits for both building renovation as for new constructions:
- The material is waterproof in its mass.
- Adhering to many undergrounds Mortex can be used to cover tiles, Medium wood, cement,... without demolition!
- Thanks to its unrivaled resistance to abrasion, Mortex has a very advantageous lifespan!
- Its application in thin layers facilitates the realization of your projects and ensures low products consumption.
- Applied continuously, Mortex provides a seamless and infinitely customizable result through its pigmentable neutral basis according to your imagination.
- Mortex offers many aspects but always a unique result, according to the expertise and skills of the person who lays it on.
Waterproof Waterproofness in the mass for projects in contact with water.
Hard-wearing High resistance to compression and abrasion for an unparalleled lifetime.
Adhesive Exceptional adhesion allowing an application on many supports.
Flexible A flexibility according to the flexibility of standard building materials.
Thin thickness An application in thin layers makes advanced renovation and construction projects easier and ensures a low product consumption.
Extensive range of colors and looks A neutral base, which can be pigmented in the mass, and many possibilities of effects offer limitless colors and looks.