SYSTEXX Active stands for products with extra functional uses. These glass fabrics are the answer to special requirements (e.g., for offices, schools or hospitals).
SYSTEXX AcousTherm noticeably reduces reverberation, absorbs sound waves and at the same time slows down the flow of heat into the masonry. This helps to improve the acoustics of noisy rooms and saves energy into the bargain. An impressive performance for a material which is just 3.0 mm thick. What more can you ask for?
- Despite being just 3.0 mm thick, has an aw value of 0.25 (H) in accordance with DIN EN ISO 354, which puts it in sound absorption class E.
- Fire resistance classification B-s1, d0.
- At ?(10)= 0.040 [W/(m*K)], its thermal conductivity is equivalent to that of mineral wool.
- Thermal resistance R is 0.06 [m²*K/W].
- Tested and certified to Oekotex Standard 100.
- Can be butt-jointed like glass fiber wall coverings to achieve a flawless finish.
- Does not require any special acoustic paint: Traditional emulsion paint can be used.
- Extremely hard-wearing and crack-bridging.
- A low Sd value of just 0.03 m ensures outstanding water vapor permeability.
- No effect on condensation testing as per DIN 4108-3.