Waterproof recessed electronic valve for individual urinals:
Battery operated with 123 6V Lithium batteries.
Black wall plate 145 x 145mm in shock-resistant vitro-ceramic glass with integrated electronics.
Waterproof recessing housing:
- Collar with integrated seal.
- Hydraulic connection from the exterior and maintenance from the front.
- Multiple installation options (rails, solid walls, panels).
- Compatible with wall finishes from 10 - 120mm (while respecting the minimum recessing depth of 83mm).
- Supply can be standard or "pipe-in-pipe".
- Stopcock and flow rate adjustment, filter and solenoid valve all integrated and can be accessed from the front.
- TEMPOMATIC 4 F1/2" flush valve is compatible with sea water and grey water.
- Supplied in 2 kits: system can be flushed safely without the sensitive elements.
Shock-resistant infrared presence detection sensor.
Activates after 10 seconds of presence detection.
3 programmes (flush volume can be adjusted according to type of urinal).
High-frequency mode (exclusive to DELABIE:
Short rinse after every user.
Additional rinse at the end of the busy period.
Hygienic duty flush every 24 hours (can be modified to 12 hours or OFF) after the last user: prevents vacuums.
Flow rate pre-set at 0.15 l/sec at 3 bar, can be adjusted.
Ø 35mm connection washer (for standard urinals) or 1/2" brass connector (for urinals with flexible supply hoses).
This story is available in multiple languages