With a sound absorption of up to 82% it is needless to say that HOLLANDFELT is successfully used in schools, theaters, call centers, museums, restaurants and corporate and government buildings to enhance acoustics. To do this the material is mostly glued directly onto the walls, but acoustic panels, curtains or even sculptures are also possible.
Woolfelt from HOLLANDFELT is eco-friendly, non-flammable, water- and dirt repellent and enhances acoustics. Common uses of the material include: acoustic wall covering, acoustic panels, curtains, soft furnishing, crafts, ceilings, fashion accessories, bags and sleeves and interior decorations.
Woolfelt made of Pure New Wool in 1,2,3,4 and 5 mm thickness and over 90 colours on rolls with a width of 183cm and a length of +/- 20m. We do not have a minimum order quantity.
• PURE NEW WOOL conform “international wool secretariat”
• NON TOXIC conform Öko-Tex Test no. 990585
• Made in EC
• NONFLAMMABLE conform UNE 23735 Class M1, NEN-EN-13501 Class A1
• SOUND ABSORPTION according to UNE-EN ISO 354:2004 up to 0,82αs (5mm) and 0,56αs (3mm) (*)
• MARTINDALE TEST 15000 conform UNE-EN-ISO 12947/14465
• PILLING RESISTANCE Degree 3 conform UNE-EN-ISO 12945-2-2001
• TEAR RESISTANCE conform UNE-EN-ISO 13936-2 in length 2,3 in width 1,8
• CHANGE in dry cleaning in length -1,0% in width 0,0%
• CHANGE in hand wash (first time) in length max. -8,0% in width max. -9,5%
• 100% RECYCLABLE
With the help of the latest techniques we can cut our Woolfelt in every shape and dimension. We can inform you about the possibilities and advise you about the application of the felt in your project.
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
HOLLANDFELT is the main brand and product of Richard Wernekinck Wolgroothandel (wool wholesale company). Richard Wernekinck started his wool wholesale in 1975 by selling the wool from the sheep in his parent’s orchard. From the headquarters in Delft the materials are exported to over 40 countries around the world to satisfy thousands of retailers and professionals in the creative industries.
For decades the main costumers were retailers of craft shops, but a few years ago this began to shift as the acoustic benefits of HOLLANDFELT came into the picture. Nowadays more and more architects are applying HOLLANDFELT in their projects to enhance acoustics in an elegant and eco-friendly way.