With ClimaPlus™ Performance Providing light reflectance and sound control, these high performance panels offer sag resistance, durability, and versatility for many environments. From sound and moisture control to high recycled content and zero emissions, Frost™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are perfect for the wide-range of needs of architects and designers. These fine-textured, cast acoustical panels resist sagging and feature an excellent combination of noise reduction and light reflectance. They are perfect for conference and lobby areas, executive offices, open office plans, boutiques and education environments.
MAIN FEATURESFrost™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels with an excellent combination of noise reduction and sound attenuation, high recycled content, high light reflectance and zero VOC emissions, offer the ideal single ceiling panel solution for use in mixed office design.
- Excellent combination of noise reduction (up to NRC - 0.80) and sound attenuation (up to CAC - 40) for use in mixed (open plan/closed plan) office design
- Zero VOC emissions exceeds CA Specification 01350.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- High light-reflective finish (up to LR - 0.89) reduces light fixtures and energy use
- Damage-resistant panels with integral color help to reduce the overall cost of ownership
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mold and mildew
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)
- Administrative Offices
- Bars Restaurants and Dining Areas
- Convention and Meeting Rooms
- Corridors and Hallways
- Department Stores and Boutiques
- Executive Areas, Conference Areas and Board Rooms
- Galleries and Exhibit Spaces
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Health and Fitness
- Lobbies and Reception Areas
- Media Centers, Music Rooms and Libraries
- Nurseries and Birthing Rooms
- Open Plan Offices
- Patient Rooms
- Traditional Offices