An innovative design balancing aesthetics and acoustics, USG Danoline™ helps you meet the unique challenges of every project – without compromise. Made from gypsum, a sustainable building material, and featuring distinctive perforations, USG Danoline™ is engineered for an extensive range of technical and design solutions, delivering both performance and elegance to any space.
- The system is ideal for open plenum or exposed structure designs.
- Four perforation patterns and two panel layouts offer endless design options.
- Decorative perforated panel offers a factory finish in flat white and can also be field painted to match the color of any deck. Perforations will appear white when face of panel is painted, per manufacturers recommendations.
- Factory applied acoustical backer provides 0.45 - 0.70 Sabins per square foot. Higher acoustical performance achieved with additional fiberglass backer; 0.80 - 1.25 Sabins per square foot.
- Flexible installation options to meet a variety of decks and utilities space requirements.
- Panels have Class A fire rating
- Available in 3'x8' and 4'x8' panels
- High recycled content
- Field modifiable