Jaarbeursplein 26, 3521 AR Utrecht, Netherlands, Utrecht, Netherlands
The BouwBeurs is the largest trade show for building firms in the Netherlands. The next edition will be during Week van de Bouw, 9-13 February 2015, in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht (the Netherlands).
- Finishing, renovation and maintenance
- Outdoor ConstructionConstruction machines and materials
- Construction and safety; for a healthy and safe (working) environment on the building site
- Roof systems, insulation and bricks
- Tools and fasteners
- Facade systems and elements
- Door and window furniture
- Wood and window furniture
- Wood and Construction materials and engineering constructions
- Information and transfer of knowledge
- Project kitchens, sanitary and climate control
Dates and location
The BouwBeurs 2015 takes place from Monday 9 untill Friday 13 February in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht (the Netherlands). On Tuesday there is an evening opening.
After registration online, you receive your entrance badge to the BouwBeurs. With your badge, you can also visit other relevant events that are part of the 'Week van de Bouw'. Registration opens approximately three months before the trade show.
Week van de Bouw
The BouwBeurs 2015 is part of the 'Week van de Bouw'. During five days, all the links in the construction and real estate chain will be in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht. A combination of the trade shows BouwBeurs, GEVEL, Renovatie & Transformatie, Interior Innovations and Material Xperience, plus debates, award ceremonies, networking events and conferences.