The Linealuce is a linear product that brings architectural details on buildings to life with light. The range has now been extended; with higher performance solutions that minimize energy consumption per meter, in accordance with the size of the wall, or building being lit by the grazing light. Lin... Altro
The Linealuce is a linear product that brings architectural details on buildings to life with light. The range has now been extended; with higher performance solutions that minimize energy consumption per meter, in accordance with the size of the wall, or building being lit by the grazing light. Linealuce models are fitted with a wall grazing optic available with different powers per linear metre so the flux can be optimized according to the height to be lit (up to 5 metres for the Linealuce Mini and up to 15 metres for the compact version). This type of grazing light enhances surface textures and creates positive-negative effects when installed on openings.
• Luminaire intended for use with monochromatic and LED and RGBW light sources (44-52Vdc DMX-RDM), Tunable White and RGB (48-52Vdc DMX-RDM).
• Wall and ceiling mount as well as support with adjustable arms.
• Comprising housing with a DMX-RDM driver and end caps.
• Extruded aluminium body and flush end caps in die-cast zamak complete with silicone gaskets.
• Liquid acrylic paint ensuring high resistance to atmospheric agents and UV rays.
• Optical compartment closed at the top by a 3mm thick transparent glass screen secured with silicone.
• Supplied with double nickel-plated brass cable gland, outgoing PVC cables and makle and female IP68 connectors at the end for pass-through wiring (excluding L=611 mm).
• Equipped with optics with plastic lenses (methacrylate).
• Wall-grazing Spot light distribution optics (WGS), Wall grazing Medium (WGM) and Wall grazing WF (Wide Flood).
• Optics for Accent and Flood Light distributions - Spot (S), Flood (F) and WF (Wide Flood) types. Indoor accessory filters for elliptical distribution.
• Indoor accessories: longitudinal blade -louvre, crossways blade louvre and honeycomb for high visual comfort.
• IK 08 by installing outdoor accessories: symmetrical and asymmetrical crossways blade screens for high visual comfort in down-light applications.
• Built-in electronic power supply unit - Insulation class II.
• DMX-RDM driver or built-in DALI driver.
• All external screws used are in A2 stainless steel.