ah!38 excels as an exterior opening system comprising a balanced combination of thermal and acoustic behaviour, suited to all climates. It offers great flexibility in the modular composition of openings, including opening corner solutions, pocket sliding configurations, curved layouts, tilted spans and retractable mosquito nets. The alternatives come in a wide range of formats such as sliding, sash, skylight, pivot and turn&tilt units. ah!38 also includes of a variety of add-ons, finishes and it can be completely automated. It is a system that allows double glazed surface areas of up to 19 m2, or triple glazed of up to 6 m2. Both options use 20 mm vertical profiles.
- 20mm profile sight line between panes.
- optimal interior to exterior transparency and continuity, with pane sizes ranging up to 29m².
- 98% of the window surface being structural glass.
- flexibility and suitability to complex geometrical situations.
- creative optional infill materials such as stone, timber or aluminium cladding.