As a modern drylining technology, AQUAPANEL® Cement Board Indoor is the perfect board for exceptionally light performance, reliability, and stability even in the most challenging wet and humid conditions for both wall and ceiling applications – making it ideal for everything from swimming pools and steam saunas to communal showers and kitchen areas.
Manufactured from inorganic materials and highly resistant to water and mould, AQUAPANEL® Cement Board Indoor is a real lightweight – making it easy to handle and fast to install, with superb flexibility for curved walls, too. Its surface offers the basis for a multitude of design options, comprising finishes in all quality grades.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Created for the next generation of imaginative, sustainable buildings, AQUAPANEL® Cement Board Indoor is changing the way the world builds. It comes with a host of performance, processing, and finishing benefits:
· 100% water-resistant
· Mould and mildew-resistant
· Non-combustible (A1) – complies with European standards
· Robust and reliable with high impact resistance and sound insulation
· Safe to use, hygienic, and manufactured from sustainable materials
· Only 11 kg/m² – for less effort in handling and overhead installation
· Easy to cut using a simple score-and-snap technique
· No pre-drilling required
· Bending radius of 1 m at full board size for curved constructions
· Ready keyed for tiling – only one layer required for tile finish
· Supports tiling up to 50 kg/m²
· Surface qualities up to Q4-level can be achieved
With a whole range of accessories, AQUAPANEL® Cement Board Indoor is a genuine one-stop solution for innovative interior walls and ceilings.
The different system performances based on sound insulation, fire protection, and impact resistance allow the application of AQUAPANEL® Cement Board Indoor in a wide range of buildings, from sports halls and gymnasiums to schools, museums, hospitals, public buildings, luxury hotels, and apartments. The wide range of applications include:
· Communal showers and bathroom areas
· Changing rooms
· Swimming pools and hot tubs
· Steam saunas
· Operating theatres
· Industrial kitchens