The Atdec SDS10W is a dual spring arm combination attached to a 100mm post.
IDEAL FOR: Displays up to 34” in a landscape orientation or up to 27” when both displays are installed in portrait mode. The two spring arms can be installed in a back to back or side by side configuration in any of the four channels of the 100mm post. Spring assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow displays to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity-based Workplaces and Shared Environments. Touch screen compatible.
UPGRADES: One or both display mounting heads can be replaced with the notebook holder SNTB (sold separately). Free channels in the desk attached post can accommodate additional arms to create multi display or notebook combinations.
• BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2014 compliant product
• Three points of articulation enable full-motion display adjustment
• Supports a wide range of displays from 1.5kg to 8kg in weight
• VESA mounting hole pattern: 75 x 75 and 100 x 100; can support 200x200 via additional adaptor plate AC-AP-2020
• 8mm hardened steel Desk Clamp and Bolt Through mounting options included
• Display tilt, pan, landscape to portrait rotation
• Spring tension visual gauge and quick release/attachment mounting head to assist with multiple installations
• Made of durable and easy to recycle steel and aluminium
• Designed for extended use and easy disassembly at the end of the products life
• 10 year warranty