Batyline AW- now in a new translucent version
Batyline AW in its new translucent look has unique sound absorption performance characteristics combined with a special translucency.
Batyline AW is a thin, lightweight membrane with:
• Highly uniform acoustic behaviour ranging from tremble to bass sounds
• Significant reduction in reverberation time
• Solution adapted to comfort requirements for public buildings
• Keeps the benefits of natural light
• Efficient against glare effects
Batyline AW translucent gives added aesthetic value for customising a project or creating an atmosphere where the influence of natural light is important. The new Batyline AW offers multiple creations and may inspire contemporary architectural trends. It is also customisable by digital printing and can bring added value to the interior design.