Ceramic sunscreens for facades. The design of these sunscreen pieces allows multiples applications, from its use as lattice to filter the light and hide stairwells and openings, to its use as balustrade, pergola or to separate two atmospheres both indoor and outdoor. They are manufactured up to 1.60 m in natural and glazed colours. They have a very simple and easy to mount fixing system, which also has a safety clip so that the pieces can not be removed easily. You may also require further information on our other cladding systems: FK, FS and Listelos+
- Solar shading. Horizontal and vertical element orientation. Venetian blind slats with Ceramics. Window sill and wall copings.
- Profiles with hollow chambers. Customized designed substructure.
- Wide variety of terracotta colours and glazed colours with gloss or matt finish. On request, other finishing colors can be produced.
- Suitable for any building size. Customized pieces.
- INDOOR APPLICATION. Ambient separation. Coating for interior walls and ceilings. Ephemeral architecture.