Reflecting Back to its Brooklyn Beginnings CARVART Clearly Looks to its Future
Presenting Exclusive Etched Patterns on Glass
New York, New York. CARVART, a leading creative solutions company specializing in turnkey architectural glass products, introduces the C1 Collection of twelve exclusive etched designs offering surfacing solutions for walls, partitions, doors and workspaces. Named for Brooklyn neighborhoods near CARVART’S urban beginnings – the C1 Collection’s carved patterns are clear paths to the future. Designed by the Ferreira Design Company and true to the CARVART brand, the twelve designs in the C1 collection incorporate squares and triangles created from organically hand drawn lines and crisp geometric strokes. The organic geometry of the twelve patterns propels a dynamic flow for any application anywhere. C1 Collection Features:
• All twelve patterns are named for Brooklyn neighborhoods -- reflecting on CARVART’s beginnings: Redhook, Bayridge, Bushwick, Seagate, Greenpoint, Midwood, Flatbush, Kensington, Wingate, Williamsburg, Bedford, Canarsie
• All patterns are available in two scales (small and large)
• Single or double-sided etched patterns plus positive and reverse designs
• Select from a curated color paletteof choices
• Standard thicknesses offered are ¼”, 3/8” and 1/2” as well as other thicknesses up to 1”. Maximum sheet size is 48” x 120” but larger sizes are available.
• Translucent views offered are T, T1, S1 and R
But this is only the beginning – express yourself creatively by adding multiple colors, varying transparent, translucent and reflective views and scale of pattern to any of these twelve exclusive etched designs.