Bendheim Wall Systems, Inc. offers a variety of exterior and interior channel glass systems, allowing architects and designers to create virtually seamless glass walls, up to 23 feet high and limitless in length, including corners and serpentine walls. Each system is precision engineered and fully tested to support the needs of a specific application, and meets or exceeds strict US building requirements. Bendheim Wall Systems, Inc. is North America's leading channel glass wall systems supplier. The company’s award-winning projects include Steven Holl’s Bloch Building/Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, the Shaw Center for the Arts by Schwartz/Silver, and the Boston ICA by Diller Scofidio + Renfro.
- Great Spans: Glass walls of limitless widths & heights up to 23 ft.
- Elegance: Glass-to-glass corners & serpentine curves
- Thermal Performance: U-Value range = 0.49 to 0.19
- Lightweight: ¼” thick channel glass is easy to handle
- Seamless: No vertical metal supports required