Extraction units F-400 with large hatch to facilitate maintenance and 40mm-thick sound insulation
• Galvanized sheet steel structure
• 40mm-thick sound insulation.
• CKD: Multi-blade impeller with blades made from galvanised sheet steel.
• CKDR: Impeller with backward-curved blades made from sheet steel.
• Approval according to Standard EN 12101-3:2002/AC:2006, with certification No: 0370-CPR-2358.
• Exchangeable hinges mean that the direction the hatch opens can be changed.
• Can be turned to different positions.
• Designed for continuous working at 120ºC.
• Single-phase two-speed motors with IE-2 efficiency, except for capacities less than 0.75 kW.
• Class F motors, with ball bearings, IP55 protection.
• Single-phase 230V-50Hz, and three-phase 230/400V-50Hz
• Fan working temperature: -25ºC +120ºC.
• Anticorrosive galvanized sheet steel.
• Special windings for different voltages.