Flexbrick roofing can be curved and landscaped.
- Fast execution performance
- Easy to combine with green or landscaped roofing
- Feasible in sloping, flat or domed roofing
- Perfect for corridors in facilities
- As easy as spreading out a carpet by means of a crane or laying 1m² modules manually.
TYPES OF FINISHINGS
Patterns. Compatible with patterns type 1, 2 or 3.
Tissues with ASI 316 stainless steel or galvanized steel.
Supports and fastenings. A wide range.
Laying. As easy as spreading out a sheet.
- Grouted with mortar or similar (depending on the base, vehicle traffic is allowed).
- Without grouting, directly placed on a geotextile.
- Landscaped; shed carpets or green joints.
- Decorative; filling with gravel or other decorative materials, shed ceramic tissues.
TYPES OF ROCKWOOL INSULATIONS
TYPES OF GISCOSA SHEETS
EPDM sheet, thickness depending on the project requirements.