Fila provides a three-dimensional wall surface that is made out of rectangular forms. It creates a movement with its unique assembly and is the perfect line for out of the box visionaries.
It has qualities that create new awareness and challenge existing acceptance and criticism. With every project, the ideas, solutions and contributions of interior designers enrich our design philosophy, making it more open to cooperation.
Width: 60 cm (1’ 11 5/8’’ inches)
Height: 240 cm (7’ 10 31/64’’) + 10 cm (3 15/16’’) baseboard
Depth: 12 cm (4 23/32’’ inches)
The height of the panel is 2400 mm and the total height is planned as 2500 mm together with the 100 mm baseboard. The 100 mm or 250 mm baseboards can be shortened if necessary and can be used on the top or bottom of the panels to complete the assembly on walls of different heights. Through rotations and shifts of the glass piece, various patterns can be created.
Material & Color options:
Lacquer (Grey, White, Anthracite)
Glass (in between) with 3 color options (Green, Violet, Beige)
- World class coating brands are used on all Mikodam wall claddings
- These coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- Do not contain any toxic content, care for human health and environment.
- In harmony with EU legislation
- Quality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
- Resistant to discoloration
- High physical and chemical resistance
- 4 times higher light resistance / High UV protection / FSC certified