The frame of the panel is made through cold-rolled steel profiles, where the perimeter ends of the steel mesh of the tissues are screwed.
- The internal enclosure sheet can be light and permeable.
- Easy to generate lattices.
- Flexbrick anchorages are carried out from the edges of the concrete floors.
- Fast laying performance.
- Breathable solutions assuring perfect thermal and acoustic performance.
TYPE OF FLEXBRICK FINISHING
- Patterns Application compatible with patterns type 1, 2 or 3.
- Tissues with ASI 316 stainless steel.
- Supports and fastenings A wide range.
- Laying As easy as placing a banister.
TYPES OF ROCKWOOL INSULATIONS
ROCKWOOL Ventirock Duo
TYPES OF GISCOSA SHEETS
EPDM sheet, depending on the project requirements.