The free-standing room-in-room solution THINK.TANK creates a retreat for meetings and concentrated work in open space. Without interfering with the building structure, it offers a high degree of positioning and design freedom. Acoustic glazing and textile interior surfaces ensure ideal room acoustics, which are supplemented by optimized lighting, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Construction can be fully dismantled and reassembled , plug-and-play-ready assembly by König + Neurath
- Glass surfaces: Central, side or double glass structure possible, optional transparent glazing joins without profile insert without silicone
- Acoustically effective ceiling construction: simple integration of equipment required by customer, integration of lighting is planned, air recirculation system as standard
- Wall design: free choice of wall/glass surface distribution, diverse material and design options, textile inside surfaces for an ideal interior acoustic
- Wall trims: Monitors can be fitted, easy to fit switches and extra sockets
- Lighting available as downlight or pendant light
- Ventilation outlet concealed in the all-round shadow gap for optimum air exchange.
- self-sufficient air conditioning can be retrofitted without constructive conversion
- Corner posts with delicate glazing join or post.
- Light and ventilation switches standard operating console or with touch function.
- 3D adjustable door hinges
- awarded with Red Dot Design Award
- Sturdy post-and-rail construction as profile-bases modular system, posts are aluminium-coloured or can be painted in RAL colours
- Size according to customer requirements max. 4 m deep
- Materials: glass in combination with soild walls in melamine, veneer, textile interior walls, steel, light-transmitting concrete panel, integration of media technology, whiteboards, blackboards possible
- Sound insulation 32 – 43 dB