HeatWave™ expansion tanks are the quality solution for hydronic expansion in closed loop boiler applications.
HeatWave™ expansion tanks use a diaphragm design to separate the hydronic fluid and air chambers. The air chamber is sealed with a brass air valve and O-ring sealed air cap will provide many years of leak free and service free life. System connections incorporate a welded hex nut design, making HeatWave™ tanks easy to install. The two-part polyurethane, epoxy primed paint finish will withstand the harshest indoor and outdoor climates.
HeatWave™ tanks are built to stringent standards and are quality tested at several stages on the production line to insure the structural integrity of every tank. The HeatWave™ expansion tank is designed to be supported by the system piping and a wall mounting bracket (inline models) or installed freestanding with flex hose (vertical models w/ base). HeatWave™ expansion tanks should only be installed in non-potable closed loop hydronic systems circulating glycol-water fluid mixtures with mix ratios not exceeding 50/50. HeatWave™ expansion tanks should be installed in locations with adequate drainage in case leaks occur.
Available in nominal volumes ranging from 2 liter / 0.5 gallon to 150 liter / 40 gallon.
• High grade butyl diaphragm
• Two-part polyurethane, epoxy primed paint finish
• Leak free, O-ring sealed air valve cap
• Comprehensive testing
• ISO:9001, CE/PED, KC approved
• Maximum Working Pressure: 6 bar / 87 psi
• Maximum Working Temperature: 99°C / 210°F
• Factory Precharge: 0.7 bar / 10 psi to 1.5 bar / 22 psi depending on model
• Connection: ¾” BSP inline or 1” BSP elbow depending on model