Linealuce is a linear product that brings architectural details on buildings to life with light. The range has now been extended; with higher performance solutions that minimize energy consumption per meter, in accordance with the size of the wall, or building being lit by the grazing light. Linealuce models are fitted with a wall grazing optic available with different powers per linear metre so the flux can be optimized according to the height to be lit (up to 5 metres for the Linealuce Mini and up to 15 metres for the compact version). This type of grazing light enhances surface textures and creates positive-negative effects when installed on openings.
• Pavement, wall and ceiling recessed luminaire, designed to use LED lamps.
• Consists of a body and outer casing for installation (to be ordered separately).
• Extruded aluminium body closed at the top by a semi-acid etched or anti-slip glass screen secured with silicone; die-cast aluminium end caps complete with silicone seals; and an aluminium outer casing with technopolymer caps.
• LED versions available with dynamic RGB and WNC (White Tuning) colour changes compatible with light management systems.
• Dimmable monochrome and RGB versions complete with electronic ballast + internal DALI or DMX-RDM driver.
• Luminaire designed for pass-through wiring.
• All external screws are made of A2 stainless steel.