KEIM Soldalit® is a highly developed multipurpose exterior sol silicate paint system based on a combination of KEIM potassium silicate and silica sol binding agents, forming a chemical bond to mineral substrates and a mechanical bond to existing paint coatings.
For every substrate
KEIM Soldalit® is based on the sol-silicate principle created by KEIM combining silica sol and potassium silicate gave rise to a binding agent that not only works very effectively on mineral substrates but also shows excellent adhesion on old dispersion-bound coatings and renders.
For clean facades
KEIM silicate paints are anti-static and non-thermoplastic. This is why they remain clean and beautiful for a long time.
KEIM Soldalit® is very easy to apply. Like any other ready-to-use paint, you apply it directly out of the bucket. KEIM Soldalit® dries homogeneously and has a fantastic coverage.
The breakdown of the binding agent in old organic coatings due to the influence of UV is stopped, and the structural-physics properties of the facade are maintained. KEIM Soldalit® is completely UV and color stable.
- Water vapor permeable, non-film forming, and microporous
- Silicate matt surface appearance
- Extremely long life / durable
- Economical and easy to apply
- For use on mineral and previously painted substrates
- High weathering resistance
- UV- and acid-resistant, anti-static
- Water repellent
- No solvents and plasticizers added
- Resists algae and fungal growth