Sapa is pure energy. Although stable, this wall cladding achieves a movement effect in its offset brick lining. Sapa creates inspiring, pleasant, comforting and energizing spaces and with its three-dimensional design, it will add a depth to your interiors. It has a warm texture that bounces off the interior lighting beautifully.
Width: 120 cm (3’ 11 1/4’’)
Height: 48 cm (1’ 6 57/64’’) x 5 = 240 cm (7’ 10 31/64’’) + 10 cm (3 15/16’’) baseboard
Depth: 8 cm (3 5/32’’)
5 modules, each being 480 mm in height, add up to 2400 mm when assembled one on top of the other. The total height is planned as 2500 mm together with the 100 mm baseboard. 100 mm or 250 mm baseboards can be shortened if necessary and can be used on the top or bottom of the panels to complete the assembly on walls of different heights. The modules can also be cut to assemble. Because the panels overlap each other, the assembly is invisible.
Material & Color options:
Lacquer (Grey, White, Anthracite)
Fabric (Violet, Anthracite, Brick, Green, Yellow, Beige)
- World class coating brands are used on all Mikodam wall claddings
- These coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- Do not contain any toxic content, care for human health and environment.
- In harmony with EU legislation
- Quality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
- Resistant to discoloration
- High physical and chemical resistance
- 4 times higher light resistance / High UV protection / FSC certified