From the trim to the wall, our system has it all! We’ve tailor-made this all in one solution to include everything you’ll need and nothing you don’t. Each piece fits seamlessly together for almost any application, and is offered in seven of our most dazzling solid surface decors.
The Durasein Commercial Shower Solution, includes everything needed for your shower project:
Seven (7) standard shower pan designs, including ADA compliant designs engineered for both renovation and new construction projects. Shower pan dimensions and drain configuration can be customized to meet the unique requirements of your project.
Two standard shower pan colors; Natural White and Bone. Custom shower pan colors, in both solid and particulate designs are available to match your design vision.
1⁄4" Acrylic solid surface wall panels, available in seven standard colors; Arctic White, Natural White, Bone, Parthenon, Chez Linen, Luna, Naturale, and two standard sizes; 1/4" thick x 60" x 96", 1/4" thick x 36" x 96"
Wall panel dimensions can be customized to your project requirements; (for larger commercial orders) widths from 30" to 60", lengths from 72" to 120"
An additional 25+ wall panel colors from the Durasein standard color palette, can be made to order (minimum order required.)
Four (4) standard trim designs; “L”, Dado, Bevel (Special Order), and Corner Cove, color-matched to the wall panel.
Four (4) standard soap dish and shampoo caddy designs, color-matched to the wall panels.
Trim and accessories can be customized to your project specific requirements.
Our Universal Hub System which allows an exact alignment of the drain to the shower pan for retrofit projects. This is a unique offering only from Durasein.
DM1001 Arctic White
DM1002 Natural White
DM2005 Chez Linen
- Flammability: ASTM E84-08 Tested. Surface Burning FSI=15, SDI=10, Class A. Passes ANSI Z124.1.2-2005 Cigarette Test. Passes ANSI Z124.1.2-2005 Ignition Test - Less than 30 seconds.
- Lightfastness: Passes ANSI Z124.1.2-2005 Color Fastness - 1.21. NEMA LD3-2000 Light Resistance (Xenon Arc) Tested. No Effect.
- Tensile Strength: ASTM D638-10 Tensile Strength Tested. 45.6 MPa/6,614 psi. ASTM D638-10 Elongation at Break Tested. 0.66%. ASTM D638-10 Tensile Modulus Tested. 9840 MPa / 1,427,174 psi.
- Stain Resistance: Passes ANSI Z124.1.2-2005 Stain Resistance - 41 Rating
- Water Resistance: Passes ANSI Z124.1.2-2005 Water Resistance - 1 Rating
- Water Absorption: ASTM D570-98(2010) Water Absorption Tested. 0.27%
- Antimicrobial Testing: ASTM G21 Fungal Tested. Does not support microbial growth. ASTM G22 Bacteria Tested. Does not support bacterial growth.
- Impact Resistance: ASTM D5420-10 Impact Strength Tested. Mean Failure Height 872mm, Mean Failure Energy 7.70J
- Emissions: Low VOC emission
- Flexural Strength: ASTM D790-10A Flexural Strength Tested. 9,413 ps
- Hardness: ASTM D2583-07 Barcol Hardness - 68
- Dimensional Stability: ASTM D696 Thermal Expansion Tested. 3.49 x 10 -5 in/in/ C (2.08 x 10 -5 in/in/°F)
- Certificates & Standards: GREENGUARD & GREENGUARD Gold UL2818 Certified, NSF 51 Certified, HPD available
- LEED: Can contribute to LEED certification