THE QUALITY OF RADIATED HEAT
A genuine storage heating stove is tested under the stringent standard DIN EN 15250 for slow heat release appliances. Most of the competitor products though are designated flue stoves with integrated storage. These are tested solely under the standard EN 13240 for roomheaters, or slow burning stoves that must be brought up to temperature and constantly refuelled – in stark contrast to the properties of a genuine storage heating stove. By definition, a slow burning stove is not a storage heating stove! Thanks to topdown combustion and a heavy duty ceramic core the Tonwerk storage heating stove is fired with a full load of wood and so brings to bear its full range of strengths. And you dont have to
keep on refuelling. The ultra innovative technology behind Tonwerk storage heating stoves ensures they emit the minimum of contaminants and fine dust.
The intelligent eco2 module converts your storage heating stove into a heat source that will fulfil the demands of the future as well. Also, the PLUS module lets you distribute the heat everywhere in your home. Heating your home cannot be more economical, more convenient, or more healthy. And thanks to the attractive Tonwerk cast stone surfaces you can enjoy pure, healthy radiated heat, exactly as it is ensured by the new Tonwerk storage heating stove T-LINE eco2. So why not come and try it out for yourself?
Tested for exemplary heat emission properties under the standard DIN EN 15250 (slow heat release appliances fired by solid fuel) the comfort storage heating stove is your warranty for optimal performance, genuine cosiness, and natural well being. Experience innovative technology and all of the benefits of a genuine storage heating stove.
Heats up only once for hours of pleasure
• intelligent automatic air supply – no power source needed
• long lasting heat emission for greater efficiency
• two hours of flickering flames on only the one charge of wood
Comfort auto door closer
• DIBt approval for applications independent of indoor air in low energy houses
• rigorously defined leakage rates for high air tightness
Topdown combustion for clean air
• minimised emission values (LRV and BImSchV Grade 2)
• clean burning – few ashes
• firewood burns upright for a unique visual experience
Aqua Modul for supplying heating systems
• the powerhouse in your living room
• the optimal distribution of heat throughout your home
• ideal as a central heating system in low energy and passive houses