Unikglass+: a discrete profile guides a single mobile glass pane. It can be hidden in a drop ceiling for a completely minimalist effect. This system does not have any tracks or other architectural barriers on the floor. It allows for an easy and completely intuitive assembly.
- Exposed or hidden profile, installed on a wall, ceiling, or in a drop ceiling, with or without a lintel.
- Special profile with hidden dropped ceiling wings for maximum architectural integration.
- A new clamp which centralises all features of the system: height adjustment, activation of the braking mechanism, and anti-derailing device.
- Fast and intuitive assembly for efficient implementation:
- Direct access to the clamp.
- System embedded in drop ceiling: two-phase assembly for easy installation.
- Absence of floor tracks, leaving a clear passage area.
- 8*, 10* or 12 mm glass, weighing up to 150 kg per pane.
- Height adjustment of +/- 3 mm.
- Silver, Black and Bronze anodized aluminum profiles.
- Silent and effortless sliding.
- Smooth closing guaranteed, with no slamming.
- Five-year KLEIN® warranty.
- Closing options:
- KSC, Klein Soft Closing: Smooth, controlled closing. Allows for panes starting at 80 cm width.
- KBS+, Klein Brake System: Stop with damper brake. Standard for the entire line.
Our cutting-edge hydraulic dampers with multiple springs ensure optimum performance. Choose the feature that best suits your project.
* Valid for UNIKGLASS+ 50 and 100