Lapitec®'s Urban is a finish made for the world of architecture and design, meeting every aesthetic and technical requirement for projects that involve the construction of large vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Urban comes in XXL format slabs 3365 x 1500 mm (132½ x 59 in). Each slab is available in thicknesses of 1.2, 2, 3 cm (½”, ¾”, 1¼”).
Features and Benefits
· Ideal for use indoors and outdoors
· Can be cut and transformed into different shapes and sizes
· Can be perforated and processed
· High mechanical strength
· Completely uniform in thickness
· Compatible with multiple fastening systems
· No resins or petroleum-derived products
· Freeze-thaw resistant
· UV rays-resistant
· Resistant to chemical substances
· Resistant to aggressive substances (e.g. acids, solvents)
· Unchanged by airborne salt particles
Testing and Certification
GreenGuard: Demonstrates that Lapitec® is a material that does not emit pollutants, can be used in sustainable building projects and is compliant with building regulations around the globe.
GreenGuard Gold: Covers materials and construction tools used in schools and healthcare facilities.