The Vela Swivel by Todd Bracher, a minimalistic design, Vela is an essential piece for the modern oﬃce. Inspired by “an honest expression of the evolving workplace,” Vela represents a democratic design language with its unadorned yet sophisticated presence in an executive oﬃce or grouped around a large conference table. Vela’s name (stemming from the word “velum” which means membrane) represents its ability to support and comfort the nuances of the body, while still oﬀering structure and a streamlined look for the contract environment. Vela delivers necessary ergonomics for a wide range of body types with its S-curved back (available in a mid or high-back variant) plywood structure with molded foam cushioning, and angled, cast aluminum arms for a sculptural yet comfortable form.
- S-curved high back for comfort and structure
- Angled metal arms in polished silver or black powder coated
- Available in mid back or high back. High back version contains a gathered stitch detail
- Equipped with height adjustments and tension/locking mechanisms
- Molded foam cushioning and five pronged base