ViClean – intimate hygiene at the press of a button
Water stands for purity, a pleasurable experience for body and soul. It is invigorating, refreshing and reviving. And, of course, we also use its natural cleanliness for our daily hygiene routine – on all but the most sensitive area of our body. Yet nothing is more restorative for the body than a relaxing bath or a long shower. So why don’t we apply this knowledge to toilet use?
In Europe, too, more and more people are discovering the benefits of cleaning with water after using the toilet. The new shower-toilets from Villeroy & Boch bring modern lifestyle into your bathroom. With ViClean-L, we are now adopting what has long since been the norm in Asia: shower-toilets, the clever combination of toilet and bidet.
Five good reasons for a shower-toilet:
1. Unlike toilet paper, the pleasant water jet does not irritate the skin or cause inflammation.
2. Shower-toilets offer greater independence for people with restricted mobility and are thus also a comfortable alternative for bathrooms for disabled users.
3. The gentle water pressure of the slightly oscillating spray arm stimulates the circulation and can thereby provide relief for complaints such as constipation.
4. Shower-toilets offer perfect hygiene for the sensitive posterior area and can provide comfort in the event of painful conditions such as haemorrhoids.
5. Water is anti-allergenic and thus a particularly suitable form of cleaning for allergy-sufferers.
Perfect hygiene at the push of a button.
A shower-toilet feels like an indulgence each time you use the toilet and leaves you feeling pleasantly clean and fresh. It combines the advantages of a toilet and a bidet in a single convenient system. The principle is remarkably simple:
At the push of a button, a nozzle moves into position and cleans you with a gentle jet of warm water that you can regulate yourself. It is extremely thorough and hygienic without the need for toilet paper. Ideal for intimate hygiene.
This story is available in multiple languages