KE presents XTESA PLAIN, the new minimalist pergola with winding fabric.
KE presents XTESA PLAIN, XTESA’s “light” version, an innovative pergola with winding fabric, instead of the typical packaging model.
XTESA PLAIN is perfect for installations in extreme architectural environments, able to reach considerable overhangs with limited slopes. Furthermore, the rolled-up fabric ensures an excellent aesthetic result, in contrast with the typical hulking packaging fabrics. XTESA PLAIN is perfect to cover wide areas, thanks to its modularity, which is developed in width.
The structure ensures a certified resistance to water and wind while protecting from sunrays, maintaining the environment’s thermal insulation. Moreover, it is possible to equip it with climatic sensors that regulate the fabric movement depending on weather conditions (sun, wind, rain); they are comfortably manageable through an App for smartphone and tablets.
XTESA PLAIN is different from the XTESA model only for the absence of hooks and electromagnet in the caps of the front guide. The movement is carried out through 120 NW tubular motors. Thus, the motor’s programming is identical to the one of a normal tubular wireless motor, with no need for a control unit.
XTESA PLAIN: pergola awning with aluminium structure and winding fabric
· Width-modularity, perfect for covering wide areas
· Wind resistance certified up to class 6 according to UNI PR EN 13561
· It ensures high water resistance
· The system is completed by the possibility of perimetral closing with roller awnings, ZIPs or windows and doors. Xtesa gives the possibility of withdrawing pillars and gutter towards the wall up to a maximum of 150 cm, compared to the standard position
· No hooks and no electromagnet in the cap of the front guide
· Easy and fast to install
· Easy programming of the motor, just like a normal tubular motor
· Covered by technical patent