The Zenith® Series is cutting-edge, innovative vertical wall technology. Zenith combines the vertically folding elements found in the Classic™ Series at the top portion of the wall with a slick straight down descent thereafter, which makes it the ideal flexible space solution for areas that may have wall obstructions which could limit the use of a vertically folding partition wall. With the Zenith’s narrow path of travel, you don’t have to overhaul the placement of the furniture in the space to operate the partition wall.
Available in the following acoustic ratings: STC 48 (Rw 47 dB), STC 51 (Rw 51 dB), STC 55 (Rw 54 dB), STC 60 (Rw 59) and NRC 0.65
Other Advantages & Features:
- Unlimited in length (except for Zenith 48: 48' (14600mm))
- Maximum height of 12' (3660mm)
- Automated & quiet operation
- Simple operation with turn-key or LCD touch screen
- Automatic rubber end seals
- Standard and custom finish options
- No floor or tracks
- No visible hinges
- Acoustic class testing on entire system, not just the panels
- Can be used in stepped or sloped environments
View our Family Brochure here.