The detached House, built 1927 near the village centre, receive an extended ground floor and subtly renovated rooms and wet cells in the upper floor. The new entry through the past kitchen creates attractive views and splits up the limitedness of the existing porch. A black reflecting glass panel fills out the old, in the façade remaining entrance and accentuates it in the same time with this optical abstraction. This aesthetic of playfulness continues through the graded layers, the polygonal cover and his arrangement of the rooms. A divergent colouring emphasises this formal language, which follows the Annex and defines the private outdoor space. The new volume concentrates with two fulfilling glazing to the directly environment.