The scale and volume of the room defies the cottage size footprint. The monochromatic finishes and oversized windows wall allow light and sound to play out natures movements throughout the day and night.
The walls, ceiling, and millworks are all custom birch finishes manufactured in our shop. A custom built kitchen island was built to emulate an Italian import table purchased for the dining area.
A Level change inside the main space allows the kitchen and den areas the same view as the dining and lounging areas all under the same ceiling.
Material Used :
1. Clear Cedar Siding
2. Aluminum Storefront Windows
3. Birch Plywood, Interior Walls, Ceilings, & Soffits, Casework
4. Stained Conc. Floors with Hydronic Heat
5. Custom Cedar Sauna
6. Standing Seam Metal Roof
7. Soap Stone Tile
8. Galvanized Aluminum Siding
9. Custom Steel Exterior Columns and Brackets
10. Andoized Aluminum Exterior Doors/Garage Doors