The project is about the rehabilitation of a 150 year old house located on a plot with strong linearity where there is an alfalfa plantation. It is located in the garden of Dolores.
The intention of the project is to close the house to the road and open it to the plantation of its own plot, generating permeability from the inside of the house to the outside. For this, the house is divided into three longitudinal strips:
- the existing one, which will house the bedroom and kitchen uses,
- the central strip, in charge of connecting the house with the 160-meter-deep garden, for this purpose, the existing load-bearing walls are broken, beams are placed and the upper part is closed with glass.
- The most private part that is protected from outside views by a side wall.
It is achieved that the living area with uses of living room, barbecue and porch, are visually connected with the backdrop that is the plantation of the plot itself.
Material Used :
1. Finsa – Wooden furniture for living room, dressing room and bathroom
2. Finsa – Dining table top (Design Antonio Maciá) - Fibracolour yellow
3. SIDO madera – Construction systems wood and garden pergola