A white house is developed in two floors, and creates an offset of volumes, defining a wide and covered zone outside for leisure, producing a shadow area, imposed by the volume of the 2st floor, on the South elevation.
It is an attempt of the idea of the project, that the social floor is widely open to the exterior in the southern elevation, thru a sliding windows, where the experiences of the kitchen and the living room are mixed in the same space, while are close to the exterior. On the other hand, a contrast is created by the opacity, on the North elevation.
In the interior, a suspended stairs leading to the 2st floor into the 3 bedrooms. Is intended to be a prominent element in the house, being on a service corridor on 1st floor, connecting all spaces on this level.
The 2st floor with the 3 bedrooms, where two of these, live in communion with a generous patio outside, and a suite bedroom, with the possibility of opening to an extensive balcony to the west elevation looking thru the Algarve interland.
Material Used :
6. Wurth, Cor branca
7. Cortizo Cor Vision - Serralharia Vila Garcia
9. Carpintaria 3 irmãos
10. Keraben, modelo: NatureGrey 30x90
11. Keraben, modelo: NatureGrey e NatureGreyConcept
12. Keraben Evoque Blanco Brilho 30x90
13. Future Gris 75x75 Rectificado natural
14. Keraben Future Gris 60x60 Natural
15. Keraben Futures Gris 75x75 RecptificadoAntislip
16. AltoGlassErnivel 2,5x2,5 REF. 3004 Azul Celeste (Papel)
17. ART ALU 3
18. Fluantevinyl pro Finsa
19. VinylUnderlayFin Floor