The project for the exhibition "RES PÚBLICA, 1910 and 2010 face to face", is based on a content structure developed by the exhibit curator's Leonor Nazaré and Helena de Freitas. Its scope is the confrontation of two moments in the history of Portugal, through the testimonies of artists of different nationalities, during the period of one hundred years.
The event was held in the temporary exhibition halls of the headquarters of Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, in Lisbon. The main room is located on the ground floor of the building. Having a rectangular configuration, it has a very strong relationship with the garden, accentuated by the transparencies. The other room is located downstairs, under the first exhibition area. Beeing smaller and with a lower ceiling, is defined by the rhythm of its structure, a network of regular walls with exposed concrete beams.