FinTech payments platform, Finablr, challenged us to create a future-proofed space where staff, customers and partners could collaborate to rapidly pioneer new technologies. Its global headquarters serves as a progressive ecosystem to accelerate the innovation process.
A melting pot of culture and fusing of creative minds, London’s Silicon Roundabout provides the best location for access to the local tech talent pool and travelling partners worldwide.
Enabling Finablr to disrupt a competitive FinTech market, the workplace supports the launch of new products and services. The multi-purpose amphitheatre, UX lounge, and Research Room create a community-driven incubator to pioneer new technologies.
“70% of the space is designed to foster collaboration within the Finablr Group and with our larger ecosystem.” shared Mehul Desai, Group Chief Technology Officer, Finablr.
Stakeholders strategise, experiment and intelligently risk-take within the innovation centre. The landscape dilates through the remodelling of comfortable work settings that support the needs of a changing workforce. Employees and teams adapt areas, without restriction, to achieve their goals.
1. 299 Lighting –Feature light ampitheatre - Squiggle lighting
2. Hay – open space armchair - Uchiwa
3. Herman Miller – Task chair – Sayl
4. Sancal – Counter stools – Tonella bar stool
5. Bentu – Terrazo booth table – Terrazo
6. Bonaldo – Reception chairs –Eddy Up Armchair
7. Kvadrat – Ampitheatre curtains – Dawn 2