Grand Hotel Park Royal Vallarta is an extension project to the existing complex with a new construction area of 14,900m² built on 12 levels and ground floor.The expansion project has within its novelties; a new tower with 110 rooms all overlooking the Puerto Vallarta Bay, an access level lobby with water mirrors, weeping walls and sculptures and a visual opening of the sea ever since you step at the hotel’s motor lobby and merging the new building with the existing one, a parking structure of 3 levels to accommodate 100 cars, large event rooms, 3 new pools, one on the ground floor with such areas to cover the hotel at its maximum capacity, another pool at level 1 for children and a rooftop bar with a semi-covered pool which has the best views of the place. It also has amenities such as; Cafeteria, snack bar, restaurants, spa, saunas, gym, bussines center and terraces. The entire project is connected to the existing building through bridges and terraces on the ground floor.
Material Used :
1. Helvex, furniture and bathroom accessories, Lucerna Collection.
2. Hunter Douglas, ceiling lamp type baffle, Mod. 150
3. Kolorines, venetian mosaic, Mod. Black SR82.
4. Mapla, indoor and outdoor wall paste Mod. Maplacement.
5. USG, Moisture-resistant board panel.
6. Castel, Porcelain floor Mod. Vermont, natural color.
7. Castel, Porcelain floor Mod. Nevada, white color.
8. American Standard, furniture and bathroom accessories, studio collection.
9. Al coat, polyurethane waterproofing for vehicular traffic.