Partly restored, partially recovered, this ancient Neapolitan house overlooking the Gulf of Pozzuoli, boasts a breathtaking panorama, which frames an extremely contemporary but classic space at the same time. The white boiserie emphasize a recovered wooden floor, designed years before, and provide a neutral background for contemporary furnishings, with cool tones and refined finishes. The house enjoys some classic and timeless pieces, inherited from the family, such as the mahogany grand piano in the living area, or the entirely crystal dining table. The brass thresholds placed in correspondence with the main entrances of the house, represent the connection between the old and the new, and together with the accessories and lamps they embellish the whole context.
1. Ceiling Coverings: Wall&Deco
2. Wall Coverings: Florim Rex
3. Details: Brass & Pvc Boiserie
4. Furniture: Arclinea, Reflex, Midj Italy, Lema, Poltrona Frau, Baxter, Antonio Lupi
5. Lighting: Flos, Moooi, Oluce