re.publique is a public relations firm that specializes in developing and implementing communication and public relations programs in the architecture and design field.
Our objective is to deliver all-round consultancy services in communication, promotion and press office activities, event organization aimed at specialised and general media and professionals.
re.publique studies and manages tailor-made communication projects and strategies, accurately coordinated at all levels.
We operate mainly in the architecture, design and interior decoration field, through the creation of a specific strategies idividually built that support the project, the architect, the professional activity or a product collection and adressed to different targets.
Re.publique’s pricipal activities include:
- targeted press office activity dedicated to architecture and engineering practices and specified for design, and furniture firms
- promotion directed to selected groups of italian and foreign architects
- creation and planning of communication and promotional strategies
- planning, design and organization of events, exhibitions, trade fairs partecipations
- planning, management and coordination of all communication and promotional material
- production of multimedia contents and video footage for architecture and design
- planning direct and co - marketing activities and management of targeted mailing lists
- media planning with detailed coverage and target analysis, management of the client’s advertising budget and follow-up press, web, radio, tv
specialised in marketing and communication, Claudia has gained professional experience as a communication and advertising planning manager for various brands in the fashion, sportswear and accessories field at national and international levels. Since 2003 she has been actively committed to architecture communication, starting a career with Archea Associati where she was responsible for the press office and events liaison until 2005. Later she managed the press office for various architecture studios and firms as well as for exhibitions and events related to art and architecture. Since 2010 she teaches at IED in Florence, Fashion Communication Advertising and PR.
an architect, Flores studied at the University of Florence and at the École de l’Architecture of Paris, La Villette. From 2002 to 2008 at Archea Associati she was in charge of managing and designing exhibitions and events. At the same time, her publishing activities remain intense: from 2002 and 2007, she was editor in chief for www.floornature.com and from 2004 to 2008 she was part of the editorial staff of Area magazine. Her articles appear in various national and international magazines and websites, among which Area, Materia, d’Architettura, Progettare, Casa&design China, Recuperare l’Edilizia, City Project. Since 2010 she teaches at IED in Florence, Fashion Communication Advertising and PR.