The Hodgson and Hodgson Acoustic Consultancy Division is a leading consultatin practice in the fields of architectural acoustics and noise and vibration control.
Our success has been founded upon our ability to deal professionally with any noise related problem and our commitment to delivering the most practical and cost effective solutions. Our track record in retaining a blue chip client base and maintaining consisten growth stands testament to our high reputation.
In addition to our established offices in East Anglia, the Home Counties, the Midlands and the North West and as part of our planned growth for 2007/2008 we have opened new offices in Bellshill near Glasgow and most recently Exeter.
Our teams, each headed up by a Senior Consultant, provide the full range of specialist acoustic services including...
- Environmental noise and vibration surveys for Planning Applications and Appeals.
- Design of residential, educational, commercial and industrial buildings, to protect against noise sources both internal and external, in accordance with Building Regulations, Building Bulletins and other relevant guidance.
- Sound insulation testing, in accordance with Approved Document E (2003 Edition)
- Acoustic evaluation of proposed building and mechanical services designs, and specification of appropriate noise control measures.
- Investigation of noise complaints and the specification of remedial measures.
- Workplace noise assessment for compliance with the latest Noise at Work and Health and Safety Regulations, or as evidence for hearing damage claims.
- Expert Witnesses in cases involving noise and vibration